Vets Helping Vets
We are an Association, not a motorcycle club, comprised of Combat Veterans from all branches of the United States Armed Forces who ride motorcycles as a hobby. Our mission now is to support and defend those who have defended our country and our freedoms. Our focus is to help veteran care facilities provide a warm meal, clothing, shelter, and guidance, or simply to say “Thank You.” and “Welcome Home.”
How we accomplish our Mission
There are many ways in which we go about helping other vets.
- We Ride together. There’s nothing like being on the open road on an iron horse to clear one’s thoughts.
- We visit Veterans Hospitals, Retirement Centers etc.
- We support our Active Duty Military.
- We lobby for Veterans causes.
- We participate in the betterment of our organization.
- We look out for signs of Depression among vets, and we don’t turn the other cheek. Veteran Suicide IS our problem and we confront it head on.
- We host fundraisers from time to time and distribute %100 of the money we raise to vets. There are no ‘administrative’ expenses.
- And so much more… Sound like something up your alley? Combat Veterans or Active Duty who have deployed to a combat zone who are interested in our mission are free to join us at any of our meetings/events to meet the members and see if it’s for them. Click here for Membership Information.
We are a 501(c) (19) Tax Exempt, non-profit organization which means that your donations are tax deductible.